Find a Workspace Near You
Use the filters and search function to find a workspace that fits all your needs and check out how to book it. There are the following options:
Free and Paid Public Spaces
If the public space listing is marked as “Free”:
- Make a note of the location and open hours and you can just show up there.
- NB: there’s no guarantee that the information about the place is correct, if they have enough room for you when you show up or if they are welcoming to remote workers using their space. This listing was most likely added to the platform because it was suggested by other remote workers who have been there and has no affiliation with the owner of this space.
If the public space listing is marked with “2€/hour” or similar:
- Use the booking request field to book a guaranteed workstation at that location.
- Wait for the confirmation email with the pre-payment instructions.
- After you’ve completed the pre-payment, head over to the workspace at the time you chose.
- Follow the check-in instructions in the confirmation email to find your seat and start working.
- NB: make a note of the special offers that are usually provided by the cafes (free water, coffee, and discounts that come along with the booking).
Use the booking options on the websites of the coworking stations in order to secure a workstation there. The links to these sites are added to the listing pages.
Use the booking options on the websites of the meeting room providers in order to book them. The links to these sites are added to the listing pages.
This is a category that includes all the workstations that don’t quite fit anywhere else. Private phone booths to rent, etc. Check the specific booking options on each listing’s page.
Leave a Review & Share Insights
Please help out the local coworking community and share your insights about the spaces where you’ve worked at. We want to know the good, the bad, and the ugly!
- Log into your RuuM account or sign up for one.
- Navigate to the workspace page that you want to review and leave your feedback that would help other remote workers to make their decisions about when and why (or why not) to choose this place.
Suggest a New Workspace / Add a Place
- Log into or create a user account and suggest a workspace that should be listed on RuuM’s platform.
- Add as much information as you can and submit it – we’ll then add all the missing information about the workplace and publish it.
For Workspace Owners
How to start making money from bookings?
List your workspace (or send a “Claim a workspace” request if the listing has already been created on the platform):
- specify all the amenities and additional services that you provide
- define your open hours
- add images (front door, interior vibe, specific workspaces, etc)
- add your hourly rate or daily rate (that already includes VAT) if you wish to receive direct pre-paid bookings through RuuM (recommended 2€/h minimum, RuuM platform charges 10% commission fee with a minimum transaction of 1€ per booking, Stripe payment fees: 1.4% + 0.25€ for European cards. 2.9% + 0.25€ for non-European cards (subject to change) and applicable taxes.)
- write how people can find you, how they can find their reserved table, how you plan to give them the wifi code and other crucial information for the quick check-in process
- send us your bank information for the payouts (client payments collected by RuuM are bundled together. The payouts to your bank account are made after every 14 days.)